• Alumni


Issuing Certificates

For Undergraduate Program Graduates

Academic Affairs Office
Office Hours (Japan time): Mon~ Fri 9:30~17:00 Sat 9:30~12:00
Long term holiday (summer/winter) until 17: 00 on weekdays. Also, Admission test day and New Year's holiday is closed.

Certificates issued by the Academic Affairs Office as follows;

・Academic Transcript(Japanese Ver. and English Ver.)
・Certificate of Graduation (Japanese Ver. and English Ver.)
・Certificate of Period of Enrollment(Japanese Ver. and English Ver.)
・Academic Record & Graduation(Only Japanese Ver.)
・Certificate of Withdrawal(Japanese Ver. and English Ver.)

※Please contact us beforehand if you wish to apply for anything other than the above certificates.


Application via online application system

You can carry out all the procedures needed to apply for a certificate online. 


・In addition to processing fees for certificates, postage fees(including express delivery fees), you will also need to pay a certain usage fee for the system based on the total sum.

・You will need a credit card (VISA, Master Card) in your name or in your parents' names.
*We do not accept Debit card.

・You will need to upload an image of a document that confirms your identity(※1)via the Internet.

Once the payment procedure has been completed, certificate processing fees, postage fee(including express delivery fees), or system usage fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances. If you have any questions, please ensure that you consult with the Academic Affairs Office for the campus to which you previously belonged to before you make any payments.
Please understand that you will not be able to receive a receipt. 

※1:Passport only


For Graduate School of Economics, Law, Letters, International Peace Studies and Engineering

Graduate School Section
Please note that applications differ between Alumni and the enrolled students.